SEPTEMBER 16th -30th

BOOK & SAVE EVENT

 

1. BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VISIT OUR SHOWROOM SEPTEMBER 16th - 30th

 

2. PLACE YOUR ORDER DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT

 

3. ENJOY THESE SPECIAL SAVINGS BELOW!

HOW TO SAVE!

sept specials 2.jpg

SALE ENDS SEPTEMBER 30TH

THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID WITH OTHER OFFERS.

ORDERS PLACED PREVIOUS TO THIS SALE DO NOT QUALITY FOR THIS PROMOTION.

*Total percentage off is a combined discount. We are paying your sales tax on all orders, coffee tables and barndoors will receive tax paid (~10%) as well as an additional 15% making the total 25% off. 

This promotion is valid for orders placed during your appointment in September 16th - 30th ONLY.